Instagram Love - Late to the party

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm so very late to the game I know...I know..I know....but I did finally make it to Instagram. You know what they always say about being late, it is a bit fashionable. Right?

Here's a little sample.



                New works on paper available at Gregg Irby Fine Art



In Progress
 




  My other hobby, photography and oh how I miss being behind the camera. This was on the way to my mother and father in-laws in Fayetteville, TN on Thanksgiving.




Some behind the scenes kind of goodies.




Small works in production





 Java waiting for me to complete all of these paintings so that we can play!


Can not wait to share more!


4 comments:

  1. My favorite are your progress shots of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, know I don't like showing work in progress but I am warming up! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Instagram! Love your photos so far!

    sophieathome.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful works of art. In this last photo with the sweet doggie, did anyone else notice an image in the painting next to Java that looks like Java? It was the first thing I noticed. Pretty cool. I bet you see it Christina....Do you?

    ReplyDelete